Tuesday, April 1, 2008

LET US START FROM "BIG THOUGHTS"

1 comment
MY FRIENDS....I AM REALLY GIFTED. I AM FROM A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY IN ASIA. I AM FROM MALAYSIA. MY COUNTRY ALWAYS DID THE BEST AND DOING THE BEST FOR ITS CITIZEN. ONE OF THE PLAN OF GOVERNMENT WAS NATIONAL SERVICE WHERE I WAS SELECTED FOR IT. THE MAIN OBJECTIVE FOR THE PLAN WAS TO BUILD A GOOD CHARACTER AND TO ENHANCE OUR MENTAL AND PHYSICAL STRENGTH. I WAS TRAINED FOR 3 MONTHS. IN THAT THREE BEAUTIFUL MONTHS....I ASSOCIATE WITH SO MANY PEOPLE FROM VARIOUS STATES....AND I GOT A MOST PRECIOUS GIFT. I GOT FIVE FRIENDS. THOSE FIVE FRIENDS EACH ARE GOOD IN PARTICULAR SUBJECT. THEY ARE MONEY, RELATIONSHIPS, EDUCATION, HEALTH AND LIFE...FIVE GEMS OF LIFE. I AM REALLY LUCKY BECAUSE ALL OF THEM BECAME MY FRIEND AND GAVE ME TIPS TO EXPERTISE IN EACH GEMS...One of my friend gave me a small book called The Message of a Master....after reading The Message of A Master.. I LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MONEY EASILY. I LEARNED TO STRENGTHEN ANY RELATIONSHIP. I LEARNED SOME LEARNING SECRETS. I LEARNED HOW TO BE HEALTHY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I LEARNED THE SECRET OF LIFE from The Message of a Master NOW I WANT YOU GUYS TO WATCH THIS VIDEO. OUR FIRST LESSON IS THE MAGIC OF THINKING BIG AND GREAT THOUGHTS ABOUT YOURSELF. I MADE A VIDEO OF WHAT I WANT IN MY LIFE WITHOUT HESITATING OR WONDERING WHETHER IT WILL HAPPEN OR NOT. I JUST CREATE THE VIDEO THE WAY I WANT. I MEAN WHAT I WANT IN MY LIFE. NOW WATCH THE VIDEO.


MY ULTIMATE LIFE


FROM THE VIDEO YOU MAY FOUND THAT IT WAS LIKE LIVING IN A FANTASY WORLD BUT IT IS REALITY THAT I WANT THOSE THINGS IN MY LIFE SERIOUSLY. AT THE END OF THE MOVIE I PUT THE BEGINNING BECAUSE IT IS THE STARTING POINT OF MY CREATIVE LIFE. I HAVE MY GOALS IN PICTURE FORM..IN MENTAL PICTURE. ITS NOW TIME FOR ME TO MATERIALIZE THEM. FOR THE FIRST LESSON THAT I LEARNED FROM ONE OF MY FRIEND IN NATIONAL SERVICE WAS TO THINK HONESTLY OF WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE. I WILL START OUR FIRST LESSON ON MY NEXT POST. I WILL EVEN GIVE TECHNIQUES TO MAKE ANYONE FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU, VARIOUS METHODS TO MAKE MONEY, SECRETS TO LIVE HEALTHY AND FOOD THAT WILL MAKE YOU LOOK YOUNGER NATURALLY , STUDY TECHNIQUES AND WAYS TO LIVE A BEAUTIFUL LIFE.
- My Sweet Luck
If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

1 comment:

  1. Wow Mohan, it's great that you're starting a blog now, and on these motivational things. Keep it up! It's me, liani, by the way =)

    ReplyDelete