Skip to main content

999 Warren Buffett Quotes - Learn His Secrets of Investing During & After Crisis

Featured

One Up On Wall Street SUMMARY Conclusion Chapter 20 – 50,000 Frenchmen Can Be Wrong

The market, like individual stocks, can move in the opposite direction of the fundamentals over the short term Be optimistic about America and investing in general Market declines are great opportunities to buy stocks in companies that you like You can never predict the market It takes years, not months to produce big results You can make serious money by compounding a series of 20-30 percent gains in Stalwarts Stock prices often move in opposite direction but the long term, the direct and sustainability of profits will prevail Buying a company just because its cheap is a losing strategy Selling an outstanding fast grower because its stock slights overpriced is a losing technique You don’t lose anything by not owning a successful stock Stock doesn’t know that you own it Don’t be attached to a winner Don’t stop monitoring the story If you don’t think you can beat the market then buy a mutual fund Keep an open mind to new ideas Read One Up On Wall Street by Peter Lynch Chapter 19 full su

11 Abraham Lincoln Quotes That Can Inspire You

It is really fun and interesting when we analyze back the quotes of The Presidents of the United States of America especially Abraham Lincoln. His own personal story in becoming a President can be very inspiring ( I will blog about it soon ). I stumbled upon the quotes of Abraham Lincoln which can lift us up during hard times. I was actually knocked down by a problem in my college and I managed to turn it down as an asset for me after my eyes stopped at the Abraham Lincoln Quotes. It was only one special quote that changed my perception and helped me to conquer my problem. I will share it among the 11 quotes of Abraham Lincoln that can inspire you. Enjoy them.

11. Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.

10. Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.


9. Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.


8. I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

7. I do the very best I know how - the very best I can; and I mean to keep on doing so until the end.

6. I walk slowly, but I never walk backward.


5. I will prepare and some day my chance will come.


4. My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure.

3. Everybody likes a compliment. ( the quote that solved my problem )

2. That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.

1. Whatever you are, be a good one.



Comments

  1. My fav is number three too. Simple and highly effective.....You really rock Michael thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment