Skip to main content

999 Warren Buffett Quotes - Learn His Secrets of Investing During & After Crisis

Featured

One Up On Wall Street SUMMARY Conclusion Chapter 20 – 50,000 Frenchmen Can Be Wrong

The market, like individual stocks, can move in the opposite direction of the fundamentals over the short term Be optimistic about America and investing in general Market declines are great opportunities to buy stocks in companies that you like You can never predict the market It takes years, not months to produce big results You can make serious money by compounding a series of 20-30 percent gains in Stalwarts Stock prices often move in opposite direction but the long term, the direct and sustainability of profits will prevail Buying a company just because its cheap is a losing strategy Selling an outstanding fast grower because its stock slights overpriced is a losing technique You don’t lose anything by not owning a successful stock Stock doesn’t know that you own it Don’t be attached to a winner Don’t stop monitoring the story If you don’t think you can beat the market then buy a mutual fund Keep an open mind to new ideas Read One Up On Wall Street by Peter Lynch Chapter 19 full su

Read The MOM With Purpose

Before you start reading The Message of a Master, please think for a moment and if can write down in a piece of paper why you are going to read this book and what do you expect to get from reading this book. This process before reading The Message of a Master is very very crucial because while reading this book with the purpose that you hold on in your mind , the Infinite or the Universe will supply great thoughts in other words Ideas or hunch that is related to your purpose. This book is very powerful in doing those magical stuffs. Let take me as an example. I read this book once without purpose just to kill my time. Then I was amazed by the contents of the book and I tried to spread this book to as many people as I can. Then I hold a purpose in my mind. My purpose was to make this book reach as many people as it can and help them to solve peoples' problems. Then while reading this book I got the idea to feed my purpose and the result is you are at my blog now to know more about this book. Amazing huh. It is very simple lets say you want to get a promotion or an extra streams of income or you might want to improve your relationship with your spouse. Well what you have to do is read this book once and get the better understanding first. Then read this book again and before reading it make sure you have prepared a notebook and a pen to write down ideas that will come to your mind. Trust me it will. It is like magic but it will come if you hold on to the purpose strongly. Well I am going to read this book again with a purpose to drive more traffic to my blog and help people with this book. I am going to hold to this purpose and I will return with a better result , so wish me luck and all the best to those who wants to read this book with a purpose.- My Sweet Luck

Comments