Skip to main content

999 Warren Buffett Quotes - Learn His Secrets of Investing During & After Crisis

Featured

One Up On Wall Street SUMMARY Conclusion Chapter 20 – 50,000 Frenchmen Can Be Wrong

The market, like individual stocks, can move in the opposite direction of the fundamentals over the short term Be optimistic about America and investing in general Market declines are great opportunities to buy stocks in companies that you like You can never predict the market It takes years, not months to produce big results You can make serious money by compounding a series of 20-30 percent gains in Stalwarts Stock prices often move in opposite direction but the long term, the direct and sustainability of profits will prevail Buying a company just because its cheap is a losing strategy Selling an outstanding fast grower because its stock slights overpriced is a losing technique You don’t lose anything by not owning a successful stock Stock doesn’t know that you own it Don’t be attached to a winner Don’t stop monitoring the story If you don’t think you can beat the market then buy a mutual fund Keep an open mind to new ideas Read One Up On Wall Street by Peter Lynch Chapter 19 full su

Why this book is so special ?

The Message of A Master. Well I'm definitely crazy about this book. Well most of you will be wondering what is inside this peculiar book with a title that have been kept silence in the world of metaphysics and self development. To say it simple read it and you will know why I'm passionate about spreading this book to reach as many people as I can in this world through my blog. I may be a guy with a lot of desires and wishes. Most guys at my particular age will be crazy about getting a PlayStation 3 or drive a cool new BMW Z4. After reading this book my whole perception about life has changed. This book taught me the power human 'mind'. This book taught me the power of chief definite aim and this book also taught me how to turn obstacles into miracles. Now no matter what problems I face in my life....I will tap my back and I well tell to myself that there is an opportunity for me to utilise in that particular problem...Let me make it clear for you. Steve Jobs will not be able to create successful animation company called Pixar if Apple did not fire him. Can you see it? I hope you can now....I am just asking you to do two things. Read this book and change your life. Feel free to pass this book to the loved ones and please post some comments on how The Message of a Master has changed your life. I will be waiting for the good news. -My Sweet Luck

Comments