Mohandas Gandhi is someone special. His name himself seem to be carrying great wisdom and power. No one until now in history was not able to recruit such huge mastermind team and supporters as he did to gain independence.
Reading some of his quotes can be so powerful and really thought provoking. You can attain wisdom just by reading his words.
Here we GO!!!
1. Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances.
2. Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
3. Glory lies in the attempt to reach one's goal and not in reaching it.
4. I do not want to foresee the future. I am concerned with taking care of the present. God has given me no control over the moment following.
5. Poverty is the worst form of violence.
6. A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history.
7. Constant development is the law of life, and a man who always tries to maintain his dogmas in order to appear consistent drives himself into a false position.
8. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
9. I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I won't presume to probe into the faults of others.
10. Prayer is a confession of one's own unworthiness and weakness
Wish you Happiness and Love