If the world have seen one of the most powerful man ever alive, it could be BILL GATES. It is not the background that is being counted but the character, the mental attitude and the vision that is being pursued by him which is to improvise the educational system. He has some great thoughts in business and I would highly recommend to read his great book BUSINESS AT THE SPEED OF THOUGHT. The title itself can give you an idea that your business must be moving at high speed in customer service and also business development. I have some of Bill Gates' greatest business quotes that I believe to be very powerful. If you want to learn more about Success, then it must be from Bill Gates.
Here We Go!
1. As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.
2. I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot.
3. If you can't make it good, at least make it look good.
4. It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
5. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
6. Life is not fair; get used to it.
7. People always fear change. People feared electricity when it was invented, didn't they? People feared coal, they feared gas-powered engines... There will always be ignorance, and ignorance leads to fear. But with time, people will come to accept their silicon masters.
8. We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don't let yourself be lulled into inaction.
BONUS!!!!! [ MY FAVORITE]
Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.
Wish you Happiness and Love,